Tulsa vs Cincinnati Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
By Larry Rupp
Tulsa vs Cincinnati Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
Tulsa Golden Hurricane (3-5, 2-2 American) vs. No. 2 Cincinnati Bearcats (8-0, 4-0 American)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Nippert Stadium – Cincinnati, OH
Tulsa vs Cincinnati Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TULSA: (+980) | CINCY: (-2200)
Spread: TULSA: +22.5 (-110) | CINCY: -22.5 (-110)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Tulsa vs Cincinnati Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Tulsa: (2.2%) | Cincinnati: (97.8%)
Tulsa vs Cincinnati Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Tulsa is 17-16-2 straight up in 35 all-time head-to-head matchups against Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati defeated Tulsa, 27-24, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 19, 2020.
- Tulsa is 12-1 against the spread (ATS( in its last 13 away games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Tulsa's last seven games.
- Cincinnati is 20-0 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Cincinnati's last seven games against an AAC opponent.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.