Giles vs Lewis Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 13 Preliminary Middleweight Bout
Trevin "The Problem" Giles (12-2-0, 5 KOs, 5 Submissions) vs. Bevon "The Extraordinary Gentleman" Lewis (7-2-0, 3 KOs, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the last fight (sixth) of the preliminary card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Giles vs Lewis Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 253 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Trevin Giles (-108)
- Bevon Lewis (-108)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Giles by KO/TKO (+550)
- Giles by Points (+195)
- Giles by Submission (+1000)
- Lewis by KO/TKO (+460)
- Lewis by Points (+195)
- Lewis by Submission (+1400)
Giles vs Lewis Prediction
UFC Vegas 13 Giles-Lewis predictions are from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Trevin Giles (66%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (74%)
Giles vs Lewis Betting Trends and Stats
- Trevin Giles defeated James Krause, by split decision, in his most recent bout on Feb 8, 2020.
- Bevon Lewis defeated Dequan Townsend, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on Jan. 25, 2020.
- Giles averages 3.61 significant strikes landed per minute with a 56 percent accuracy rate.
- Lewis averages 4.05 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45 percent accuracy rate.
- Giles averages 1.75 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 63 percent defense rate.
- Lewis averages 2.52 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57 percent defense rate.
- Giles has a 73 percent takedown defense rate.
- Lewis has never won a UFC fight by submission.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.