Trail Blazers vs Warriors Game Info
Portland Trail Blazers (3-3, 3-1 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (1-5, 0-4 Home)
Date: Monday, Nov. 4, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center – San Francisco, CA
Trail Blazers vs Warriors Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (-650) | GSW: (+490)
Spread: POR: -11.5 (-110) | GSW: +11.5 (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: POR: 80% | GSW: 20%
Odd to Win 2020 NBA Finals: POR: (+3900) | GSW: (+16000)
Trail Blazers vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Portland is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- Portland is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Golden State is 15-1 straight up in its last 16 home games against Portland.
- Golden State is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games.
Trail Blazers vs Warriors Stats
- Portland is averaging 113.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- Portland is surrendering 113.3 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NBA).
- Golden State is averaging 109.2 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NBA).
- Golden State is surrendering 120.8 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NBA).
- Portland lost to the Philadelphia 76ers, 129-128, at home on Saturday, Nov. 2.
- Golden State lost to the Charlotte Hornets, 93-87, at home on Saturday, Nov. 2.
Trail Blazers vs Warriors Prop Bets
All Trail Blazers-Warriors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team Total Points: Over 116.5 (-104) — The Warriors have really struggled on the defensive end this season, which bodes well for the Blazers here. Golden State is allowing 120.8 PPG on the year, and opponents have scored at least 120 points against the Warriors in five of their six games. The Trail Blazers, meanwhile, have scored at least 120 points in three of their six games in 2019.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.