Cover Photo: Getty Images
Trail Blazers vs Warriors Game 2 Info
Western Conference Finals: GSW Leads Series 1-0
No. 3 Portland Trail Blazers (53-29, 21-20 Away) vs. No. 1 Golden State Warriors (57-25, 30-11 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Arena – Oakland, CA
Trail Blazers vs Warriors Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+280) | GSW: (-350)
Spread: POR: +8 (-115) | GSW: -8 (-105)
Total: 218.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: POR: 47% | GSW: 53%
Series Price: POR: (+580) | GSW: (-950)
Trail Blazers vs Warriors Betting Trends & Stats
- Portland is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Portland's last nine games.
- Golden State is 14-1 straight up in its last 15 home games against Portland.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Golden State's last 12 games.
- Golden State is 15-5 straight up in its last 20 games.
Trail Blazers vs Warriors Prop Bet
All Trail Blazers-Warriors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Curry Brothers Matchbet - Seth Points vs Steph Assists: Steph Curry Assists (+100) – With Kevin Durant nursing an injured calf, Steph has returned to the role he starred in when he led the Golden State Warriors to a title in 2015. Steph has now averaged 6.0 assists per game (APG) over his last four contests, while Seth is averaging 3.25 points per game (PPG) over that same stretch. Additionally, over each of the Curry brothers' last 10 games, Steph has finished with as many or more assists than Seth has totaled in points eight times.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.