Cover Photo: Getty Images
Trail Blazers vs Warriors Game 1 Info
Western Conference Finals: Series Tied 0-0
No. 3 Portland Trail Blazers (53-29, 21-20 Away) vs. No. 1 Golden State Warriors (57-25, 30-11 Home)
Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Arena– Oakland, CA
Trail Blazers vs Warriors Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+280) | GSW: (-350)
Spread: POR: +8 (-110) | GSW: -8 (-110)
Total: 218 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: POR: 58% | GSW: 42%
Series Price: POR: (+360) | GSW: (-500)
Trail Blazers vs Warriors Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in six of Portland's last eight games.
- Portland is 1-13 straight up in its last 14 road games against Golden State, dating back to the 2013-14 season.
- Prior to the Trail Blazers' Dec. 27, 2018 win earlier this season, the last time Portland won at Oracle was Nov. 23, 2013.
- Portland is 4-3 straight up in its last seven games against Golden State, dating back to the 2017-18 season.
- The total has hit the over in six of Golden State's last eight games.
- Golden State is 4-2 straight up and 2-4 against the spread (ATS) at home in the 2019 NBA Playoffs.
Trail Blazers vs Warriors Prop Bet
All Trail Blazers-Warriors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Damian Lillard Total Points: Over 28.5 (-110) – Damian Lillard has been on fire during the 2019 NBA Playoffs, averaging 28.4 points per game. In his career, Lillard averages 27.0 points per game against the Golden State Warriors and 30.0 points per game against Golden State in the playoffs. In the last two contests between Portland and Golden State this season, Lillard put up 29 and 40 points, respectively. He typically brings his best when going up against the Warriors and could do so again in Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.