Trail Blazers vs Thunder Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 4
The Portland Trail Blazers will face the Oklahoma City Thunder in NBA action on Friday.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Trail Blazers vs Thunder Game Info
- Portland Trail Blazers (21-31) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (16-34)
- Date: Friday, February 4, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Moda Center -- Portland, Oregon
Trail Blazers vs Thunder Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: POR: (-330) | OKC: (+265)
- Spread: POR: -7.5 (-110) | OKC: +7.5 (-110)
- Total: 214 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Trail Blazers vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Portland has covered the spread 21 times in 52 games.
- The Trail Blazers have won once ATS (1-1) as a 7.5-point favorite or more this season.
- Out of 52 Portland games so far this season, 25 have hit the over.
- Oklahoma City has 31 wins in 50 games against the spread this season.
- As 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Thunder are 16-7 against the spread.
- Oklahoma City has seen 21 of its 50 games hit the over.
Trail Blazers vs Thunder Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Trail Blazers win (65.6%)
Trail Blazers vs Thunder Point Spread
The Thunder are underdogs by 7.5 points on the road versus the Trail Blazers. Oklahoma City is -110 to cover the spread, and Portland is -110.
Trail Blazers vs Thunder Over/Under
The Trail Blazers-Thunder matchup on February 4 has been given an over/under of 214 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Trail Blazers vs Thunder Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Trail Blazers vs. Thunder reveal Portland as the favorite (-330) and Oklahoma City as the underdog (+265) on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!