Trail Blazers vs Suns Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel (March 2)
Trail Blazers vs Suns Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Portland Trail Blazers (25-36, 9-18 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (49-12, 26-7 Home)
Date: Wednesday, March 2, 2022
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Footprint Center — Phoenix, AZ
Trail Blazers vs Suns Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+640) | PHX: (-950)
Spread: POR: +13 (-110) | PHX: -13 (-110)
Total: 228.5 — Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: POR: (+50000) | PHX: (+430)
Trail Blazers vs Suns Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phoenix Suns win (90.5%)
Trail Blazers vs Suns Betting Trends
- Portland is 4-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- Phoenix is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games against Portland.
- The total has hit the over in six of Portland's last eight road games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Phoenix's last nine games.
Trail Blazers vs Suns Prop Bets
- Anfernee Simons — 22.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
- Josh Hart — 15.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Drew Eubanks — 8.5: Over (-126) | Under (+102)
- Josh Hart — 7.5: Over (+112) | Under (-138)
- Drew Eubanks — 6.5: Over (-132) | Under (+108)
- CJ Elleby — 5.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
- Anfernee Simons — 4.5: Over (-144) | Under (+118)
- Josh Hart — 4.5: Over (+130) | Under (-160)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.