Blazers vs Suns Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Portland Trail Blazers (41-29, 22-13 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (48-21, 26-9 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 13, 2021
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Phoenix Suns Arena — Phoenix, AZ
Blazers vs Suns Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+160) | PHX: (-190)
Spread: POR: +4.5 (-110) | PHX: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 235 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: POR: (48%) | PHX: (52%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: POR: (+5500) | PHX: (+1900)
Blazers vs Suns Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Blazers vs Suns Betting Trends
- Portland is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Phoenix is 4-1 ATS in its last five home against Portland.
- Portland is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- Phoenix is 13-1 straight up in its last 14 home games.
- Portland defeated Utah, 105-98, in its most recent game on May 12, 2021.
- Phoenix lost to Golden State, 122-116, in its most recent game on May 11, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!