Trail Blazers vs Suns Basketball Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Portland Trail Blazers (18-11, 10-5 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (19-10, 10-5 Home)
Date: Monday, Feb. 22, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: PHX Arena — Phoenix, AZ
Trail Blazers vs Suns Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+205) | PHX: (-250)
Spread: POR: +6 (-112) | PHX: -6 (-108)
Total: 227.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: POR: (60%) | PHX: (40%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: POR: (+6500) | PHX: (+4200)
Trail Blazers vs Suns Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Trail Blazers: 35.4%
Trail Blazers vs Suns Betting Trends
- Portland is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Portland's last 16 games.
- Phoenix is 8-1 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Phoenix's last seven games.
- Portland lost to Washington, 118-111, in its most recent game.
- Phoenix defeated Memphis, 128-97, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.