Trail Blazers vs Pacers Game Info
Portland Trail Blazers (26-33, 10-20 Away) vs. Indiana Pacers (34-24, 20-10 Home)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 27, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
Trail Blazers vs Pacers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+390) | IND: (-550)
Spread: POR: +9.5 (-110) | IND: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 218.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: POR: 65% | IND: 35%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: POR: (+16000) | IND: (+10000)
Trail Blazers vs Pacers Betting Trends
- Portland is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games when playing on the road against Indiana.
- Portland is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games on the road.
- The total has hit the under in four of Indiana's last five games against Portland.
- Indiana is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games at home.
Trail Blazers vs Pacers Stats
- Portland is averaging 113.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 9 in the NBA).
- Portland is surrendering 115.3 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NBA).
- Indiana is averaging 109.3 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
- Indiana is surrendering 107.3 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NBA).
- Portland lost to the Boston Celtics, 118-106, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 25.
- Indiana defeated the Charlotte Hornets, 119-80, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 25.
Trail Blazers vs Pacers Prop Bet
All Trail Blazers-Pacers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Pacers) Total Points: Over 113.5 (-114) – The Pacers are averaging only 109.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 21 in the NBA). However, the Trail Blazers are allowing 115.5 PPG on the road this season (No. 23 in the NBA) and have seen their defensive form slip even more over their recent away contests, allowing 122.4 PPG in their last five on the road. While the Pacers have struggled offensively, they've seemingly found their scoring touch when playing at home as of late. In its last four home contests, Indiana is averaging a respectable 114.8 PPG.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.