Trail Blazers vs Nets Game Info
Portland Trail Blazers (34-39) vs. Brooklyn Nets (35-36)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 13, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Trail Blazers vs Nets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (-460) | BKN: (+360)
Spread: POR: -9.5 (-115) | BKN: +9.5 (-105)
Total: 236.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: POR: 51% | BKN: 49%
Odds to Win NBA Championship: POR: (+6500) | BKN: (+25000)
Trail Blazers vs Nets Predictions & Expert Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Brooklyn +9.5
Over/Under: Under 236.5
Trail Blazers vs Nets Betting Trends
- Portland is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Portland's last seven games.
- Brooklyn is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Brooklyn's last nine games against Portland.
Trail Blazers vs Nets Stats
- Portland is averaging 114.7 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 6 in the NBA).
- Portland is surrendering 115.9 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NBA).
- Brooklyn is averaging 111.5 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NBA).
- Brooklyn is surrendering 112.0 PPG this season (T-No. 17 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.