Trail Blazers vs Mavericks Game Info
Portland Trail Blazers (1-1, 1-0 Away) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines Arena – Dallas, TX
Trail Blazers vs Mavericks Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+118) | DAL: (-138)
Spread: POR: +2.5 (-110) | DAL: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 220 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: POR: 43% | DAL: 57%
Odd to Win 2020 NBA Finals: POR: (+3900) | DAL: (+6500)
Trail Blazers vs Mavericks Betting Trends
- Portland is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- Portland is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Dallas is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Dallas is 2-7 ATS in its last nine home games.
Trail Blazers vs Mavericks Stats
- Portland averaged 113.8 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 9 in the NBA).
- Portland surrendered 110.6 PPG last season (No. 14 in the NBA).
- Dallas averaged 108.9 PPG last season (No. 21 in the NBA).
- Dallas surrendered 110.1 PPG last season (No. 19 in the NBA).
- Portland defeated the Sacramento Kings, 122-112, on the road on Friday, Oct. 25.
- Dallas defeated the New Orleans Pelicans, 123-116, on the road on Friday, Oct. 25.
Trail Blazers vs Mavericks Prop Bet
All Trail Blazers-Mavericks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Luka Doncic Total Points: Under 25.5 (-120) – Luka Doncic has had a fantastic start to the season for the Dallas Mavericks, averaging just under 30 PPG (29.5). He scored 34 points on opening night, but Sunday night could resemble game his second performance more closely, when he had 25 points against the New Orleans Pelicans and their talented defensive backcourt of Jrue Holiday and Lonzo Ball. Sunday night, Doncic goes up against another solid defender in Damian Lillard, who should be able to hold him in check somewhat tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.