Trail Blazers vs Lakers Game 1 Info
NBA Western Conference Playoffs Round 1 - Game 2 (Trail Blazers up 1-0)
No. 8 Portland Trail Blazers (35-39) vs. No. 1 Los Angeles Lakers (52-19)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 20, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Trail Blazers vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+210) | LAL: (-255)
Spread: POR: +6 (-110) | LAL: -6 (-110)
Total: 228.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: POR: N/A | LAL: N/A
Series Price: POR: (+176) | LAL: (-220)
Trail Blazers vs Lakers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Trail Blazers +6
Over/Under: Under 229
NBA Playoff Bracket
Trail Blazers vs Lakers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of Portland's last seven games.
- Portland is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against the Lakers.
- The Lakers are 0-6 ATS in their last six games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of the Lakers' last 12 games.
Trail Blazers vs Lakers Stats
- Portland is averaging 114.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 6 in the NBA).
- Portland is surrendering 115.9 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are averaging 113.2 PPG this season (T-No. 11 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 107.5 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.