Trail Blazers vs Heat Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Portland Trail Blazers (25-18, 11-9 Away) vs. Miami Heat (22-22, 12-11 Home)
Date: Thursday, Mar, 25, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: AmericanAirlines Arena — Miami, FL
Trail Blazers vs Heat Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+124) | MIA: (-146)
Spread: POR: +3 (-110) | MIA: -3 (-110)
Total: 218 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: POR: (56%) | MIA: (44%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: POR: (+4600) | MIA: (+8500)
Trail Blazers vs Heat Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Trail Blazers: 33.7%
Trail Blazers vs Heat Betting Trends
- Portland is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Portland's last six games.
- Miami is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Miami's last 11.
- Portland lost to Brooklyn, 116-112, in its most recent game on Mar. 23, 2021.
- Miami lost to Phoenix, 110-100, in its most recent game on Mar. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!