Cortez vs Gatto Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 274 — Preliminary Card Flyweight Bout
Tracy Cortez (9-1-0, 1 KO, 1 Submission) vs. Melissa Gatto (8-0-2, 2 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Footprint Center — Phoenix, AZ
Cortez vs Gatto Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 274 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Tracy Cortez: (-154)
- Melissa Gatto: (+126)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Cortez by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Cortez by Points: (N/A)
- Cortez by Submission: (N/A)
- Gatto by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Gatto by Points: (N/A)
- Gatto by Submission: (N/A)
Cortez vs Gatto Prediction
UFC 274 Cortez-Gatto prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Tracy Cortez (59%)
Method of Victory: Decision (90%)
Cortez vs Gatto Betting Trends & Stats
- Tracy Cortez defeated Justine Kish, by split decision, in her most recent fight on April 17, 2021.
- Melissa Gatto defeated Sijara Eubanks, by KO/TKO, in her most recent fight on Dec. 18, 2021.
- Cortez averages 3.85 significant strikes landed per minute with a 55% accuracy rate.
- Gatto averages 4.19 significant strikes landed per minute with a 56% accuracy rate.
- Cortez averages 2.40 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 59% defense rate.
- Gatto averages 2.75 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 58% defense rate.
- Cortez has a 87% takedown defense rate.
- Gatto has a 85% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.