Tottenham vs Manchester United Match Location, Stream & Start Time
International Champions Cup
Tottenham (1-0-0, 3 points) vs. Manchester United (1-0-0, 3 points)
Date: Thursday, July 24, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Hongkou Stadium – Shanghai, China
Tottenham vs Manchester United Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOT: (+135) | MU: (+185) | DRAW: (+240)
Spread: TOT: -1 (+360) | MU: +1 (-165)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-138) | Under: (+114)
Team to Score the First Goal: TOT: (-125) | MU: (+100) I NO GOALS: (+1200)
Tottenham vs Manchester United Betting Trends & Stats
- Tottenham is entering this match with a +1 goal differential in the International Champions Cup.
- Manchester United is entering this match with a +1 goal differential in the International Champions Cup.
- Manchester United is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Tottenham.
- Tottenham is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Manchester United is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
Tottenham vs Manchester United Prop Bet
All Tottenham-Manchester United betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anytime Goal Scorer: Harry Kane (+100) – Harry Kane has become of the game's most prolific strikers while with Tottenham, averaging an impressive 0.78 goals per match in his seven seasons with the club. Also, if he can score a match-winner from the halfway line to start the tournament, you have to believe that he's got a good chance to find the back of the net at some point in this match.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.