Tottenham vs Arsenal Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Soccer
Tottenham Hotspur (13-10-11, 49 points) vs. Arsenal (12-14-8, 50 points)
Date: Sunday, July 12, 2020
Start Time: 11:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium – London, England, UK
TV Coverage: NBC Sports Network (NBCSN) [United States]
Tottenham vs Arsenal Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOT: (+170) | ARS: (+165) | DRAW: (+230)
Spread: TOT: +1 (-210) | ARS: -1 (+460)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Team to Score the First Goal: TOT: (-110) | ARS: (-105) I NO GOALS: (+1000)
Tottenham vs Arsenal Betting Trends & Stats
- Tottenham sits in ninth place of the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 13-10-11 (W-D-L) record and 49 points.
- Arsenal sits in eighth place of the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 12-14-8 and 50 points.
- Tottenham tied with Arsenal, 2-2, in the most recent meeting between these two on Sept. 1, 2019.
- Tottenham is 2-2-1 in its last five head-to-head meetings with Arsenal.
- Tottenham is 2-2-1 in its last five Premier League matchups.
- Arsenal is 3-1-1 in its last five Premier League matchups.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.