Toronto vs New England Match Info
2021 MLS Regular Season Game
Toronto FC (3-6-9, 15 points) vs New England Revolution (12-4-3, 40 points)
Date: Saturday, August 14, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: BMO Field – Toronto, Ontario
Toronto vs New England Odds & Spread
All MLS betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+165) | NE: (+135) | DRAW: (+240)
Spread: TOR: +1 (-180) | NE: -1 (+380)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-172) | Under: (+140)
Team to Score the First Goal: TOR: (-105) | NE: (-120) I NO GOALS: (+1600)
Toronto vs New England Prediction & Pick
All MLS expert picks and predictions are according to SportsMole.
Total Goals: Over 2.5
Toronto vs New England Betting Trends
- Toronto is 1-5-2 (W-D-L) in its last eight home games.
- New England is 5-3-2 (W-D-L) in its last 10 away games.
- Toronto is 3-2-0 (W-D-L) in its last five games against New England.
- Toronto played New York City to a 2-2 draw in its most recent match on Saturday, August 7.
- New England defeated Philadelphia Union, 2-1, in its moats recent match on Sunday, August 8.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.