Gravely vs Oliveira Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 270 — Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
Tony Gravely (21-7-0, 9 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Saimon Oliveira (18-3-0, 5 KO's, 11 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, January 22, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Honda Center — Anaheim, CA
Coverage: ESPN/Pay Per View
Gravely vs Oliveira Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 270 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Tony Gravely: (-250)
- Saimon Oliveira: (+198)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Gravely by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Gravely by Points: (N/A)
- Gravely by Submission: (N/A)
- Oliveira by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Oliveira by Points: (N/A)
- Oliveira by Submission: (N/A)
Gravely vs Oliveira Prediction
UFC 270 Gravely-Oliveira prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Tony Gravely (63%)
Method of Victory: Decision (71%)
Gravely vs Oliveira Betting Trends & Stats
- Tony Gravely defeated Nate Maness, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Sep. 18, 2021.
- Saimon Oliveira defeated Jose Alday, by split decision, in his most recent fight on Sep. 7, 2021.
- Gravely averages 4.14 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Oliveira averages 3.13 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41% accuracy rate.
- Gravely averages 3.27 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 46% defense rate.
- Oliveira averages 3.13 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 55% defense rate.
- Gravely has a 50% takedown defense rate.
- Oliveira has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.