Titans vs Patriots AFC Wild Card Game Info
2020 AFC Wild Card Game
Tennessee Titans (9-7, 5-3 Away) vs. New England Patriots (12-4, 6-2 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 4, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Gillette Stadium – Foxboro, MA
Titans vs Patriots Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEN: (+180) | NE: (-210)
Spread: TEN: +5 (-105) | NE: -5 (-115)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEN: 54% | NE: 46%
Odds to Win AFC Championship: TEN (+2500) | NE (+650)
Odds to Win Super Bowl: TEN (+5000) | NE (+1200)
Titans vs Patriots Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Tennessee is 1-5 ATS in its last six games against New England.
- New England is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of New England's last five games.
- When the Titans vs Patriots AFC Wild Card Game spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, New England opened as a 4.5-point favorite.
- When the Titans vs Patriots AFC Wild Card Game total was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, it was 43.5 points.
Titans vs Patriots Stats
- Tennessee averaged 25.1 points per game (PPG) in the regular season.
- Tennessee averaged 20.7 PPG in the regular season.
- New England averaged 26.2 PPG in the regular season.
- New England surrendered 14.1 PPG in the regular season.
- Tennessee defeated the Houston Texans, 35-14, on the road in Week 17.
- New England lost to the Miami Dolphins, 27-24, at home in Week 17.
Titans vs Patriots Prop Bet
All Titans-Patriots odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Team to Score First: New England Patriots (-136) – The Patriots' offense has come under fire recently, and for good reason, but New England has actually been really effective on its first drives lately. New England has scored on its first drive in three of its last five games, and the Patriots had a first-drive touchdown in two of their three postseason games in 2018, ultimately scoring first in all three.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.