Titans vs Packers Week 16 Sunday Night Football Game Info
NFL Week 16 Sunday Night Football Game
Tennessee Titans (10-4, 5-1 Away) vs. Green Bay Packers (11-3, 6-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 27, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Lambeau Field — Green Bay, WI
Titan vs Packers Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEN: (+134) | GB: (-158)
Spread: TEN: +3 (-110) | GB: -3 (-110)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEN: (40%) | GB: (60%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: TEN: (+2300) | GB: (+600)
Titans vs Packers Expert Prediction & Pick
All Titans-Packers expert predictions and picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Packers
Titans vs Packers Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Tennessee's last six games.
- Green Bay is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Green Bay's last six games.
Titans vs Packers Stats
- Tennessee is averaging 31.1 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 1 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is surrendering 25.8 PPG this season (T-No. 21 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is averaging 31.0 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is surrendering 24.2 PPG this season (T-No. 14 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.