Timberwolves vs Warriors Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 1
By Duel Staff
NBA action on Tuesday includes the Minnesota Timberwolves facing the Golden State Warriors.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Timberwolves vs Warriors Game Info
- Minnesota Timberwolves (32-29) vs. Golden State Warriors (43-18)
- Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Target Center -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Timberwolves vs Warriors Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-102) | GS: (-116)
- Spread: MIN: -1 (-110) | GS: +1 (-110)
- Total: 231.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Timberwolves vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Minnesota has 32 wins in 61 games against the spread this season.
- As 1-point favorites or more, the Timberwolves are 17-12-1 against the spread.
- This season, 37 of Minnesota's 61 games have hit the over.
- Golden State has 30 wins in 61 games against the spread this year.
- As 1-point underdogs or greater, the Warriors are 6-6 against the spread.
- Golden State has seen 24 of its 61 games go over the point total.
Timberwolves vs Warriors Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Warriors win (68.1%)
Timberwolves vs Warriors Point Spread
The Warriors are 1-point road underdogs against the Timberwolves. Golden State is -110 to cover the spread, and Minnesota is -110.
Timberwolves vs Warriors Over/Under
An over/under of 231.5 has been set for Timberwolves-Warriors on March 1, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Timberwolves vs Warriors Moneyline
Minnesota is a -102 favorite on the moneyline, while Golden State is a -116 underdog on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!