Timberwolves vs Warriors Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 16
The Sunday slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Golden State Warriors.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Timberwolves vs Warriors Game Info
- Minnesota Timberwolves (20-22) vs. Golden State Warriors (31-11)
- Date: Sunday, January 16, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Target Center -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Timberwolves vs Warriors Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-180) | GS: (+152)
- Spread: MIN: -4.5 (-106) | GS: +4.5 (-114)
- Total: 216 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Timberwolves vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Minnesota's record against the spread is 22-20-0.
- As 4.5-point favorites or more, the Timberwolves are 3-4 against the spread.
- Out of 42 Minnesota games so far this year, 21 have gone over the total.
- Golden State is 24-16-2 against the spread this season.
- The Warriors have won twice ATS (2-1) as a 4.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- Golden State has seen 14 of its 42 games hit the over.
Timberwolves vs Warriors Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Golden State Warriors win (65.9%)
Timberwolves vs Warriors Point Spread
The Timberwolves are favored by 4.5 points at home versus the Warriors. Minnesota is -106 to cover the spread, while Golden State is -114.
Timberwolves vs Warriors Over/Under
An over/under of 216 has been set for Timberwolves-Warriors on January 16, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Timberwolves vs Warriors Moneyline
Minnesota is a -180 favorite on the moneyline, while Golden State is a +152 underdog on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!