The Wednesday slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Timberwolves vs Thunder Game Info
- Minnesota Timberwolves (37-29) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (20-44)
- Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Target Center -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Timberwolves vs Thunder Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-1600) | OKC: (+900)
- Spread: MIN: -15 (-110) | OKC: +15 (-110)
- Total: 230.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Timberwolves vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 35-29-2 against the spread this season.
- There have been 40 Minnesota games (out of 66) that hit the over this season.
- Against the spread, Oklahoma City is 38-24-3 this year.
- The Thunder have won twice ATS (2-1) as a 14.5-point underdog or more this season.
- There have been 30 Oklahoma City games (out of 64) that hit the over this year.
Timberwolves vs Thunder Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Timberwolves win (89%)
Timberwolves vs Thunder Point Spread
The Timberwolves are hosting the Thunder, and favored by 15 points (-110 to cover). Oklahoma City, the underdog, is -110.
Timberwolves vs Thunder Over/Under
A combined point total of 230.5 has been set for Timberwolves-Thunder on March 9, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Timberwolves vs Thunder Moneyline
Oklahoma City is the underdog, +900 on the moneyline, while Minnesota is a -1600 favorite at home.