Timberwolves vs Kings Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 8
By Duel Staff
The NBA schedule on Tuesday includes the Minnesota Timberwolves facing the Sacramento Kings.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Timberwolves vs Kings Game Info
- Minnesota Timberwolves (28-25) vs. Sacramento Kings (20-35)
- Date: Tuesday, February 8, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Golden 1 Center -- Sacramento, California
Timberwolves vs Kings Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-174) | SAC: (+146)
- Spread: MIN: -4 (-110) | SAC: +4 (-110)
- Total: 233.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Timberwolves vs Kings Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 28-25-0 against the spread this year.
- As 4-point favorites or more, the Timberwolves are 6-4 against the spread.
- There have been 30 Minnesota games (out of 53) that hit the over this season.
- Against the spread, Sacramento is 25-30-0 this year.
- As 4-point underdogs or more, the Kings are 12-14 against the spread.
- There have been 26 Sacramento games (out of 55) that went over the total this year.
Timberwolves vs Kings Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Timberwolves win (67.4%)
Timberwolves vs Kings Point Spread
The Timberwolves are favored by four points on the road versus the Kings. Minnesota is -110 to cover the spread, while Sacramento is -110.
Timberwolves vs Kings Over/Under
Timberwolves versus Kings on February 8 has an over/under of 233.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Timberwolves vs Kings Moneyline
Sacramento is the underdog, +146 on the moneyline, while Minnesota is a -174 favorite despite being on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!