Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Playoffs Game 2 (April 19)
By Larry Rupp
Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Playoff Game Info
2021-22 NBA Playoffs — Round 1 Game 2 (MIN Leads 1-0)
Minnesota Timberwolves (46-36, 20-21 Away) vs. Memphis Grizzlies (56-26, 30-11 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2022
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center — Philadelphia, PA
Coverage: NBA TV
Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+245) | MEM: (-300)
Spread: MIN: +7 (-110) | MEM: -7 (-110)
Total: 242 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIN: (+5500) | MEM: (+1900)
Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire and will be updated when available.
Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Minnesota defeated Memphis, 130-117, in Game 1 of this series on Saturday, April 16.
- Minnesota is 4-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Minnesota's last seven games.
- Memphis is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 games against Minnesota.
- The total has hit the over in six of Memphis' last nine games against Minnesota.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.