Cover Photo: Getty Images
Tigers vs Yankees Game Info
Detroit Tigers (3-3, 3-3 Away) vs. New York Yankees (2-3, 2-3 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Location: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Tigers vs Yankees Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: DET: (+154) | NYY: (-180)
Spread: DET: +1.5 (-120) | NYY: -1.5 (+102)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DET: 25% | NYY: 75%
Starting Pitcher: DET: Matthew Boyd (0-1, 5.40) | NYY: Jonathan Loaisiga
Tigers vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats
- Detroit is 3-3 against the spread (ATS) so far this season and has been the underdog in all six of its games.
- New York is 2-3 ATS this season but has covered the spread in both of its wins.
- Detroit was 2-2 straight up at Yankee Stadium in 2018.
- Detroit is 8-7 straight up in its last 15 road games against the Yankees.
- The total has gone under in all six of Detroit's games this year.
Tigers vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Tigers-Yankees betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Pitcher Strikeouts: Matthew Boyd Over 5.5 (-112) – Boyd was far from fantastic in his first start of the season, allowing four runs in 5.0 innings pitched, but he did manage 10 strikeouts. Meanwhile, the Yankees' batting order has already tallied 47 strikeouts through five games this season. Aaron Judge has struck out in nine of his 18 at-bats this year, and Greg Bird has struck out in seven of his 11 appearances at the plate.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.