Tigers vs White Sox Doubleheader Game 2 Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday, July 3
Tigers vs White Sox Game Info
Detroit Tigers (27-53, 15-24 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (40-42, 23-18 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 3, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Tigers vs White Sox Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+116) | CHW: (-132)
Spread: DET: +1.5 (-152) | CHW: -1.5 (+130)
Total: 11 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DET: 50% | CHW: 50%
Probable Pitcher: DET: Tyler Alexander (MLB Debut) | CHW: Ross Detwiler (1-0, 3.60 ERA)
Tigers vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The White Sox defeated Detroit, 7-5, earlier today.
- Detroit is 9-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 road games against the White Sox.
- The total has hit the over in six of the last eight games between these teams.
- The White Sox are 12-5 straight up in their last 17 home games.
Tigers vs White Sox Stats
- Detroit is averaging 3.43 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB).
- The White Sox are averaging 4.33 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- This is Tyler Alexander's MLB debut.
- Ross Detwiler has a 1-0 record with a 3.60 ERA in his lone home start this season. He has never faced Detroit in his career.
Tigers vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Tigers-White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs (+115) – Both the Chicago White Sox and the Detroit Tigers are in the bottom 10 in MLB in runs per game this season, so we could be in for a low-scoring affair. Additionally, the Chicago White Sox average just 0.58 first-inning runs per game (No. 17 in MLB), while the Detroit Tigers average 0.38 first-inning runs per game (No. 27 in MLB).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.