Cover Photo: Getty Images
Tigers vs Mets Game Info
Detroit Tigers (19-29, 10-12 Away) vs. New York Mets (24-26, 13-9 Home)
Date: Saturday, May 25, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Tigers vs Mets Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET (+150) | NYM: (-174)
Spread: DET: +1.5 (-114) | NYM: -1.5 (-102)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DET: 23% | NYM: 77%
Probable Pitcher: DET: Ryan Carpenter (0-2, 13.00 ERA) | NYM: Jason Vargas (1-2, 5.92 ERA)
Tigers vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats
- Detroit is 1-9 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Detroit is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games against the Mets.
- Detroit has won five in a row when playing on the road against the Mets.
- Detroit is 2-10 straight up in its last 12 games this season.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Mets' last five games.
- The Mets are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
- The Mets are 7-1 straight up in their last eight games at home.
- The total has hit the over in six of the Mets' last nine games this season.
Tigers vs Mets Prop Bet
All Tigers-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Nick Castellanos: To Hit a Home Run (+370) – Castellanos is batting third for the Tigers today and has great numbers against Jason Vargas. With two of his five hits off Vargas going yard and the Mets' starter having given up two homers in 11 innings at Citi Field this season, there's a chance Castellanos jacks one this afternoon.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.