Tigers vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 9
By Duel Staff
The Detroit Tigers are among the MLB squads playing on Monday, up against the Oakland Athletics.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Tigers vs Athletics Game Info
- Detroit Tigers (8-19) vs. Oakland Athletics (10-18)
- Date: Monday, May 9, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Tigers vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DET: (-130) | OAK: (+110)
- Spread: DET: -1.5 (+164) | OAK: +1.5 (-200)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Tigers vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Detroit Tigers will hand the ball to Michael Pineda (1-1, 2.22 ERA) looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Athletics will counter with Paul Blackburn (3-0, 2.22).
Tigers vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Athletics win (51.1%)
Tigers vs Athletics Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Tigers vs. Athletics reveal Detroit as the favorite (-130) and Oakland as the underdog (+110) on the road.
Tigers vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are +1.5 on the runline against the Tigers. The Athletics are -200 to cover, and the Tigers are +164.
Tigers vs Athletics Over/Under
- The over/under for Tigers-Athletics on May 9 is 7. The over is -112, and the under is -108.
Tigers vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Tigers have been favorites in five games this season and have come away with the win two times (40%) in those contests.
- Detroit has been listed as a favorite of -136 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- Detroit and their opponents have gone over in nine of their 28 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Athletics have won 35% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (7-13).
- Oakland has gone 6-11 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +116 or longer (35.3%).
- Oakland has played in 25 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 10 times (10-14-1).