Tigers vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 24
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Sunday slate includes the Detroit Tigers facing the Colorado Rockies.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Tigers vs Rockies Game Info
- Detroit Tigers (6-8) vs. Colorado Rockies (9-5)
- Date: Sunday, April 24, 2022
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Tigers vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DET: (-130) | COL: (+110)
- Spread: DET: -1.5 (+168) | COL: +1.5 (-205)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Tigers vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rockies win (61.7%)
Tigers vs Rockies Moneyline
Detroit is the favorite, -130 on the moneyline, while Colorado is a +110 underdog on the road.
Tigers vs Rockies Spread
The Rockies are +1.5 on the runline against the Tigers. The Rockies are -205 to cover, and the Tigers are +168.
Tigers vs Rockies Over/Under
Tigers versus Rockies on April 24 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -106 and the under set at -114.