Cover Photo: Getty Images
Thunder vs Trail Blazers Game Info
No. 6 Oklahoma City Thunder (49-33, 22-19 Away) vs. No. 3 Portland Trail Blazers (53-29, 32-9 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 14, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center – Portland, OR
Thunder vs Trail Blazers Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKC: (+130) | POR: (-152)
Spread: OKC: +3 (-110) | POR: -3 (-110)
Total: 224.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OKC: 58% | POR: 42%
Series Price: OKC: (-172) | POR: (+140)
Thunder vs Trail Blazer Betting Trends & Stats
- Oklahoma City was 4-0 against the spread (ATS) and straight up against Portland this season.
- The total went under in two of the four games between Oklahoma City and Portland this season.
- The total went under in 12 of Oklahoma City's 16 games as a road underdog this season.
- Portland was 24-16-1 ATS in home games this season.
- Oklahoma City was 21-20 ATS in road games this season.
Thunder vs Trail Blazers Prop Bet
All Thunder-Trail Blazers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Match / Total Double: Oklahoma City / Over 224.5 (+330) – Despite sweeping Portland 4-0 in the regular season by an average margin of 7.0 points per game (PPG), the Thunder enter this series as the underdogs to win Game 1. The average game total in the four regular-season matchups between these two was also 234.5 PPG, which is a noticeable 10.0 points higher than this matchup's projected line of 224.5.