Thunder vs Clippers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for NBA Game
By David Hayes
Thunder vs Clippers Game Info
Oklahoma City Thunder (44-27, 21-13 Away) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (48-23, 26-9 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 14, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Thunder vs Clippers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKC: (+200) | LAC: (-245)
Spread: OKC: +6 (-110) | LAC: -6 (-110)
Total: 225 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKC: 55% | LAC: 45%
Thunder vs Clippers Predictions & Expert Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Oklahoma City +6.5
Over/Under: Under 220.5
Thunder vs Clippers Betting Trends
- Oklahoma City is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oklahoma City's last six games.
- The Clippers are 6-2 ATS in their last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in each of the Clippers' last five games.
Thunder vs Clippers Stats
- Oklahoma City is averaging 110.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 20 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is surrendering 108.5 PPG this season (T-No. 6 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are averaging 116.5 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are surrendering 110.0 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.