The Memorial Tournament Start Time, Date & Purse
Start Date: Thursday, July 16, 2020
Golf Course: Muirfield Village Golf Club – Dublin, OH
Course Stats: Par 72 (7,392 yards)
Purse: $9.3 million
Format: Stroke Play
Defending Champion: Patrick Cantlay
The Memorial Tournament Tee Times
The 2020 Memorial Tournament tee times for this week's Thursday start at Muirfield Village Golf Club have yet to be determined, however, they will be reflected here as soon as they are made available.
The Memorial Tournament Odds
All PGA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available at FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Bryson DeChambeau (+1000)
- Justin Thomas (+1200)
- Rory McIlroy (+1400)
- Patrick Cantlay (+1500)
- Dustin Johnson (+1700)
- Collin Morikawa (+2200)
- Jon Rahm (+2200)
- Hideki Matsuyama (+2500)
- Tiger Woods (+2500)
- Viktor Hovland (+2500)
- Webb Simpson (+2500)
- Brooks Koepka (+2800)
The Memorial Tournament Field
The Memorial Tournament Betting Trends and Stats
- This will be Tiger Woods' first appearance since the PGA Tour returned from hiatus.
- Each of the world's top-5 players will be participating in this event.
- Patrick Cantlay and Bryson DeChambeau, the last two winners of the even are both in the field this week.
- Viktor Hovland is the only player who has made the cut in all five events since the PGA Tour returned.
- Justin Rose has won this event to go along with seven top-10 finishes.
- Tiger Woods has won this event five times (a PGA Tour record), but his most recent victory was in 2012.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.