The American Express Odds, Date, Location & Starting Tee Times
The American Express Tournament Info
Start Date: Thursday, Jan. 16, 2019
Tee Times Start: TBD
Course: La Quinta CC - La Quinta, CA
Jack Nicklaus Tournament, La Quinta, CA
PGA West Stadium Course, La Quinta, CA
Course Stats: Par 72 (7,060 yards)
Par 72 (7,159)
Par 72 (7,113)
Purse: $6.7 million
Format: Stroke Play
Defending Champion: Adam Long
The American Express Betting Odds
All The American Express betting lines, odds and prop bets are available at FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Rickie Fowler (+900)
- Sungjae Im (+1400)
- Paul Casey (+1800)
- Tony Finau (+2000)
- Billy Horschel (+2700)
- Byeong Hun An (+2700)
- Charles Howell (+2900)
- Francesco Molinari (+2900)
- Kevin Kisner (+2900)
The American Express Betting Trends and Stats
- Cameron Champ (+3300) ranked No. 22 on tour in birdie average on a course that is expected to create many birdie opportunities.
- Byeong Hun An ranks No. 15 on tour in driving distance and seventh in strokes gained tee to green, which should both be useful at La Quinta CC and PGA West.
- Tony Finau ranked No. 17 on Tour for Par-5 scoring average, each course has four Par 5's.
- Rickie Fowler ranks No. 30 in birdie average and No. 13 in strokes gained tee to green.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.