Texas vs West Virginia Basketball Game Info
Texas Longhorns (12-5, 2-3 Big 12) vs. No. 14 West Virginia Mountaineers (14-3, 3-2 Big 12)
Date: Monday, Jan. 20, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: WVU Coliseum – Morgantown, MV
Texas vs West Virginia Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+330) | WVU: (-440)
Spread: TEX: +8.5 (-105) | WVU: -8.5 (-115)
Total: 130.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEX: 32% | WVU: 68%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TEX: (+18000) | WVU: (+3500)
Texas vs West Virginia Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
West Virginia: 87.1%
Texas vs West Virginia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas defeated West Virginia, 75-53, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 9, 2019.
- Texas is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with West Virginia.
- The head-to-head series between these two teams is tied over the past 10 games, 5-5.
- Texas is 4-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of West Virginia's last 10 games.
- Texas lost to then-No. 6 Kansas, 66-57, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
- West Virginia lost to Kansas State, 84-68, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.