Texas vs Ok State Basketball Game Info
No. 6 Texas Longhorns (11-4, 5-3 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys (11-5, 4-5 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 6, 2021
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Gallagher-Iba Arena – Stillwater, OK
Texas vs Ok State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (-134) | OKST: (+114)
Spread: TEX: -1.5 (-118) | OKST: +1.5 (-104)
Total: 146.5– Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEX: (73%) | OKST: (27%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TEX: (+1700) | OKST: (N/A)
Texas vs Ok State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oklahoma State: 37.8%
Texas vs Ok State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas defeated Oklahoma State, 77-74, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Dec. 20, 2020.
- Texas is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
- Texas is 45-37 in the 82 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
- Texas lost to then-No. 2 Baylor, 83-69, in its most recent game on Feb. 2, 2021.
- Oklahoma State lost to TCU, 81-78, in its most recent game on Feb. 3, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!