Texas vs Kansas Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Over/Under for Big 12 Conference Tournament Semifinal
By Zach Brunner
Texas vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
Big 12 Tournament - Semifinal
No. 13 Texas Longhorns (18-7, 11-6 Big 12) vs. No. 11 Kansas Jayhawks (20-8, 12-6 Big 12)
Date: Friday, March 12, 2021
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Center – Kansas City, MO
Texas vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (-188) | KU: (+100)
Spread: TEX: -1 (-116) | KU: +1 (-106)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEX: (N/A) | KU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TEX: (+2800) | KU: (+3000)
Texas vs Kansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas defeated Kansas, 75-72, in its most recent meeting on Feb. 23, 2021.
- Kansas is 32-10 in its 42 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Texas.
- Kansas is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Texas.
- Texas defeated Texas Tech, 67-66, in its most recent game on March 11, 2021.
- Kansas defeated Oklahoma, 69-62, in its most recent game on March 11, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!