Texas vs Iowa State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 12
No. 19 Texas Longhorns (6-3, 4-2 Big 12) vs. Iowa State Cyclones (5-4, 3-3 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Nov.16, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Jack Trice Stadium – Ames, IA
Texas vs Iowa State Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and spreads are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+215) | ISU: (-270)
Spread: TEX: +7 (-110) | ISU: -7 (-110)
Total: 65.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TEX: 78% | ISU: 22%
Texas vs Iowa State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas defeated Iowa State, 24-,10 at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 17, 2018.
- Texas is 7-1 straight up in its last eight head-to-head matchups with Iowa State.
- The total has hit the under in four of the last five meetings between Texas and Iowa State.
- Texas defeated No. 16 Kansas State, 27-24, at home in Week 11.
- Iowa State lost to No. 9 Oklahoma, 42-41, on the road in Week 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.