Texas Tech vs West Virginia Basketball Game Info
No. 22 Texas Tech Red Raiders (10-4, 1-1 Big 12) vs. No. 17 West Virginia Mountaineers (12-2, 1-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 11, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: WVU Coliseum – Morgantown, WV
Texas Tech vs West Virginia Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (+170) | WVU: (-215)
Spread: TTU: +4.5 (-110) | WVU: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 130.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TTU: (33%) | WVU: (67%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TTU: (+5000) | WVU: (+3500)
Texas Tech vs West Virginia Expert Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas Tech: 26.4%
West Virginia: 73.6%
Texas Tech vs West Virginia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- West Virginia defeated Texas Tech, 79-74, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 14, 2019.
- West Virginia is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Texas Tech.
- Texas Tech is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- West Virginia is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- Texas Tech lost to No. 4 Baylor, 57-52, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Tuesday. Jan. 7, 2020.
- West Virginia defeated Oklahoma State, 55-41, on the road in its most recent game on Monday, Jan. 6, 2020.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.