Texas Tech vs Texas Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 4 Game
Week 4's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Texas Tech Red Raiders and Texas Longhorns.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Texas Tech vs Texas Point Spread
The Longhorns are 7.5-point home favorites against the Red Raiders. Texas is -112 to cover the spread, while Texas Tech is -108 to cover as the 7.5 -point underdog.
Texas Tech vs Texas Over/Under
The over/under for the Texas Tech vs Texas Week 4 college football matchup is set at 61.5, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Texas Tech vs Texas Moneyline
The Red Raiders vs Longhorns moneyline has Texas as a -355 favorite, while Texas Tech is the +270 underdog on the road.
Texas Tech vs Texas Betting Trends
- Texas is 52-17 in 69 all-time head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech.
- Texas defeated Texas Tech, 63-56, in its last meeting on Sept. 26, 2020.
- Texas Tech is 2-8 straight up in its last 10 games against Texas.
- Texas is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Texas Tech's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Texas' last five games.
Texas Tech vs Texas Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (+270) | TEX: (-355)
Spread: TTU: +7.5 (-108) | TEX: -7.5 (-112)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TTU: (N/A) | TEX: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.