Texas Tech vs Texas Chancellor's Spurs Game Info
The 69th Chancellor's Spurs Game
Texas Tech Red Raiders (4-7, 2-6 Big 12) vs. Texas Longhorns (6-5, 4-4 Big 12)
Date: Friday, Nov. 29, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Royal Texas Memorial Stadium – Austin, TX
Texas Tech vs Texas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (+255) | TEX: (-330)
Spread: TTU: +8.5 (-110) | TEX: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-105) I Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TTU: 64% | TEX: 36%
Chancellor's Spurs All-Time Series Record
- Saturday's meeting between Texas Tech and Texas will mark the 69th Chancellor's Spurs rivalry game.
- Texas leads the all-time Chancellor's Spurs series, 51-17, over Texas Tech.
- Texas is 30-7 in the 37 all-time Chancellor's Spurs matchups with Texas Tech at home in Austin.
Royal Texas Memorial Stadium Capacity
- Royal Texas Memorial Stadium's seating capacity is 100,119.
Texas Tech vs Texas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas defeated Texas Tech, 41-34, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 10, 2018.
- Texas is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Texas Tech.
- Texas is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Texas Tech.
- Texas is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Texas Tech at home.
- When the 2019 Chancellor's Spurs game spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook earlier this week, Texas opened as a 10-point favorite.
- Texas Tech lost to Kansas State, 30-27, at home in Week 13.
- Texas lost to No. 14 Baylor, 24-10, on the road in Week 13.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.