Texas Tech vs Oklahoma Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 5
Texas Tech Red Raiders (2-1, 0-0 Big 12) vs. No. 6 Oklahoma Sooners (3-0, 0-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Norman, OK
Texas Tech vs Oklahoma Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (+1300) | OKLA: (-2600)
Spread: TTU: -27 (-110) | OKLA: +27 (-110)
Total: 70.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TTU: 19% | OKLA: 81%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: TTU: (+25000) | OKLA: (+1600)
Texas Tech vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma defeated Texas Tech, 51-46, on the road in Lubbock in the the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Nov. 3, 2018.
- Oklahoma is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech.
- Oklahoma is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech.
- Each of the past five series meetings between these two teams has combined for 72 points or more.
- Texas Tech and Oklahoma have combined to average 92.0 PPG over their last five series meetings.
- Texas Tech lost to Arizona, 28-14, on the road in Tucson in Week 3.
- Oklahoma defeated UCLA, 48-14, on the road in Los Angeles in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.