TTU vs Arkansas Basketball Game Info
South Region - Round of 32
No. 6 Texas Tech Red Raiders (18-10) vs. No. 3 Arkansas Razorbacks (23-6)
Printable NCAA Tournament Bracket
How to Watch TTU vs Arkansas March Madness Game
Date: Sunday, March 21, 2021
Time: 6:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Hinkle Life Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
TTU vs Arkansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (-118) | ARK: (+100)
Spread: TTU: -1 (-110) | ARK: +1 (-110)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TTU: (51%) | ARK: (49%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TTU: (+4500) | ARK: (+4000)
TTU vs Arkansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas Tech: 55.0%
TTU vs Arkansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas Tech defeated Arkansas, 67-64, in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Jan. 26, 2019.
- Arkansas is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech.
- Texas Tech is 40-38 in the 78 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Arkansas.
- Texas Tech is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Texas Tech's last six games.
- Arkansas is 9-2 ATS in its last 11 games.
- Arkansas is 10-1 straight up in its last 11 games.
- Texas Tech defeated No. 11 Utah State, 65-53, in Round of 1 of the NCAA Tournament.
- Arkansas defeated No. 14 Colgate, 85-68, in Round of 1 of the NCAA Tournament.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.