Texas Tech vs TCU Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Feb. 26 College Basketball Game
Texas Tech vs TCU Basketball Game Info
No. 9 Texas Tech Red Raiders (22-6, 11-4 Big 12) vs. TCU Horned Frogs (17-9, 6-8 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, February 26, 2022
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena — Fort Worth, TX
Texas Tech vs TCU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (-215) | TCU: (+176)
Spread: TTU: -5 (-110) | TCU: +5 (-110)
Total: 132 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TTU: (+2500) | TCU: (+25000)
Texas Tech vs TCU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Texas Tech Red Raiders win (58.6%)
Texas Tech vs TCU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas Tech is 80-43 in 123 all-time head-to-head matchups against TCU.
- Texas Tech defeated TCU, 82-69, in their last meeting on Feb. 12, 2022.
- Texas Tech is 10-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- TCU is 1-8-1 ATS in its last 10 games against Texas Tech.
- The total has hit the under in six of Texas Tech's last seven road games.
- The total has hit the over in six of TCU's last eight games against Texas Tech.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.