Texas State vs Texas A&M Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
Texas State Bobcats (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Texas A&M Aggies (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019
Start Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kyle Field – College Station, TX
Coverage: SEC Network
Texas State vs Texas A&M Betting Odds
As of publication, only the point spread was available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: TXST: +34.5 (-115) | TAMU: -34.5 (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TXST: 36% | TAMU 64%
Texas State vs Texas A&M Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas A&M defeated Texas State, 44-31, in the most recent meeting between these two teams, which was a regular-season game played Sept. 22, 2005, in College Station, Texas.
- Texas A&M is 2-0 in its two all-time, head-to-head matchups against Texas A&M, dating back to 1919.
- Texas A&M is 9-1 straight up in its 10 all-time games against Sun Belt opponents.
- Texas State is 0-1 straight up in its lone game against an SEC opponent in program history.
- Texas State finished the 2018 season with a 3-9 record.
- Texas A&M finished the 2018 season with a 9-4 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.