Texas State vs Coastal Carolina Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12 Game
Texas State vs Coastal Carolina Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
Texas State Bobcats (3-7, 2-4 Sun Belt) vs. Coastal Carolina Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (8-2, 4-2 Sun Belt)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Brooks Stadium (SC) – Conway, SC
Texas State vs Coastal Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TXST: (+920) | CCU: (-2000)
Spread: TXST: +23.5 (-112) | CCU: -23.5 (-108)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Texas State vs Coastal Carolina Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Coastal Carolina wins (98.3%)
Texas State vs Coastal Carolina Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Coastal Carolina is 2-1 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Texas State.
- Coastal Carolina defeated Texas State, 49-14, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 28, 2020.
- Texas State is 1-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last four games on the road.
- The total has hit the under in three of Texas State's last five games.
- Coastal Carolina is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Coastal Carolina's last six games at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.