Texas vs California Odds, Point Spread, Betting Lines & Start Time for 2K Empire Classic at MSG
By Zach Brunner
Texas vs California Game Info
2K Empire Classic – 2019 Consolation Game
No. 22 Texas Longhorns (4-1) vs. California Golden Bears (4-1)
Date: Friday, Nov. 22, 2019
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Texas vs California Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (-700) | CAL: (+500)
Spread: TEX: -11 (-110) | CAL: +11 (-110)
Total: 124 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEX: 50% | CAL: 50%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TEX: (+4500) | CAL: (+25000)
Texas vs California Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas defeated California, 71-55, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Nov. 21, 2014.
- The all-time series between Texas and California basketball is tied, 2-2.
- Texas is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its five games played this season.
- California is 3-2 ATS in its five games played this season.
- Texas lost to Georgetown, 82-66, in the semifinals of the 2K Empire Classic at Madison Square Garden on Thursday, Nov. 21.
- California lost to Duke, 87-52, in the semifinals of the 2K Empire Classic at Madison Square Garden on Thursday, Nov. 21.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.