Texas A&M vs LSU Basketball Game Info
Texas A&M Aggies (5-1, 0-0 SEC) vs. LSU Tigers (5-1, 0-0 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Pete Maravich Assembly Center – Baton Rouge, LA
Coverage: SEC Network
Texas A&M vs LSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TA&M: (+315) | LSU: (-400)
Spread: TA&M: +8.5 (-115) | LSU: -8.5 (-105)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TA&M: (38%) | LSU: (62%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TA&M: (+15000) | LSU: (+4000)
Texas A&M vs LSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas A&M: 20.0%
Texas A&M vs LSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- LSU defeated Texas A&M, 64-50, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 29, 2020.
- LSU is 17-15 in 32 all-time head-to-head games against Texas A&M.
- Texas A&M is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- LSU has won each of its last six home games.
- Texas A&M defeated Wofford, 70-52, in its most recent game on Dec. 21, 2020.
- LSU defeated Nicholls State, 86-80, in its most recent game on Dec. 26, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.