Texas A&M vs Missouri Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
No. 21 Texas A&M Aggies (4-2, 1-2 SEC) vs. Missouri Tigers (3-3, 0-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium/Faurot Field – Columbia, MO
Coverage: SEC Network
Texas A&M vs Missouri Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEXAM: (-350) | MIZZU: (+265)
Spread: TEXAM: -12.5 (-112) | MIZZU: +12.5 (-108)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEXAM: (N/A) | MIZZU: (N/A)
Texas A&M vs Missouri Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Texas A&M: (88.0%) | Missouri: (12.0%)
Texas A&M vs Missouri Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas A&M is 8-7 straight up in 15 all-time head-to-head matchups against Missouri.
- Missouri defeated Texas A&M, 34-27, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 15, 2014.
- Texas A&M is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Missouri.
- The total has hit the under in four of Texas A&M's last six games.
- Missouri is 0-6 ATS in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Missouri's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.